Tips For Loose your Wait.
1. Be patient: Remember that whatever your weight today is not a two-day or two-month donation. This is the result of your lifestyle for a long time.
And if you have to lose weight, then surely you have to be patient. This statement by Benjamin Franklin – “He who has the patience can find what he wants.” Always inspires me.
So be ready also that this work will take time. Maybe one or two weeks of the beginning you do not see any difference in your weight, but this is the time where you have to remain strong, have patience, have courage.
2. Be sure to believe in your efforts: It is more important than anything else that you believe in the efforts you make for weight loss.
If you are going to a daily gym on one side and on the other side you are saying to your friends that if you do not have the benefit of going to gym-insurance then your
subconscious mind will also accept this fact, and you really do not have any results of your affections. will get. It is very important to talk positively with yourself. You say to yourself, “I am fit”, “I am getting results,” etc.
3. Visualize: Think of yourself as you want to look like. Be sure to know that it will help you lose weight. If you want you can put a photo of your room wall, or on the computer screen as you would like. Seeing yourself every day will make that thing even more possible.
4. After breakfast, make the water your main drink: At the time of breakfast, use orange juice, tea, milk, etc. But after that use water for the whole day after that. Do not touch the cold-drink and also keep complete control over tea and coffee. This way you will consume less 200-250 calories less every day.
5. Use the pedometer: This is a device that counts every step of you. Put it in your belt and try to go 1000 steps every day. Those who have more weight usually carry only two to three thousand steps throughout the day. If you add 2000 steps in it, then your current weight will remain and the weight will be reduced if you run more than that. A standard pedometer costs up to 1000 to 1500 rupees.
6. Keep a small diary with yourself: Write whatever you eat into it. Research has found that people who do this consume 15% fewer calories than others.
7. Find how many calories you take, and add 10% to it: If you think that you take 1800 calories daily and still you do not have weight control, then you might be thinking of your calorie intake wrong. Are. Normally if you add 10% to your estimate then your estimate will be more accurate. For example: 1800 instead of 1800 + 180 = 1980 Calorie.
8. Eat three times a day, instead of eating three times a day: In a research conducted in South Africa, it was found that if a person eats 5-6 times a day, instead of eating in the morning, afternoon, evening, then he 30% fewer calories consumed. And if she is taking as much calorie as she consumes three times, even after doing this, the body releases less insulin, which keeps your blood sugar accurate and you feel less hungry too.
9. Stay for 45 minutes: Walking 30 minutes daily will not let your weight grow, but if you want to reduce your weight, you should walk for at least 45 minutes daily. If you do this every day, without changing your diet, you can also reduce the weight of 15kg in a year. And if you do this work in the fresh air in the morning then the thing is different. But for that, you have to add the habit of getting up early in the morning.
10. Use more of blue color: blue color reduces hunger. This is the reason that most restaurants reduce the use of this color. So you use blue plates in the food, wear blue clothes, and put a blue tablecloth on the table. Avoid this with it’s opposite red, yellow, orange color account, they increase appetite.